- Event information2021.9.24 Second AstraZeneca Healthcare Track Broadcast by Slush started the Call for Registration.
- Event information2021.9.24 Online event "i2.JP: Crossing #5" will be held on October 12th, 2021.
- Partner2021.9.24 T-ICU Co., Ltd., Hakuhodo Inc., IMMUNOSENS CO.,LTD. joined i2.JP.
- Collaborations2021.9.17 Ubie×AZ New challenge to deliver awareness for potential asthma patients by "AI powered questionnaire"
Challenge ApplicationREAD MORE
- Revitalizing Saga Prefecture through Beauty and Healthcare Investments
- Early diagnosis for CKD
- We are seeking for innovative healthcare products or services to support early diagnosis of CKD.
- Early intervention for COPD
- We are seeking for ideas that may help potential patients recognize that they have COPD and start treatment with a specialist.
- Remote home care after treatment
- We are seeking for innovative remote home care monitoring tools or services to evaluate patient conditions after treatment.
- Healthcare Innovation Engine
to Realize “patient centricity”
The era when the word “new normal” is swirling around
Things keep changing
― External environment, technology evolution,
mixed culture and values
Things that will not change
― Patients fighting against diseases,
healthcare professionals working hard day-to-day,
we, people who have the passion and power to contribute
i2.JP is an open innovation initiative to connect healthcare
professionals, local governments, academia and private companies,
designed to jointly work out collective and practical optimal
answers toward the solution of issues in the healthcare field.
4 challenges i2.JP will
- Realize “patient centricity”
- Deliver added value solution to
- Discover and develop new technologies
contributing to patients and healthcare professionals
- Optimize healthcare systems
Initiatives i2.JP is eager
to promote together with
Realize “patient centricity”, deliver added value solution to healthcare professionals, discover and develop new technologies, optimize healthcare systems - all of these are challenges difficult to deliver by a single group or a single individual.
i2.JP will create opportunities of collaboration with start-ups, healthcare professionals, and partners from the private sector, government and academia.
Toward the solution of specific healthcare issues, i2.JP will jointly promote “Think big (comprehension and verbalization of the big picture), start small (understanding and identification of pain points, development of MVP, promotion of PoC), learn and scale fast (learnings from mistakes, market-in and expansion strategy).”
Interested in joining us?
Thank you for your interest. We will get in touch soon.